What we do
last updated on June 19th 2023
By visiting this website and/or using the information offered on or through this website, you agree to the applicability of this disclaimer.
In the event of any inconsistency between the terms of specific products and services ordered through this website and this disclaimer, the terms of these products and services shall prevail.
Use of the Telesto website
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. No rights can be derived from the information on this website.
Although Telesto takes care in compiling and maintaining this website, and uses sources that are considered reliable, Telesto cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the information provided.
Telesto also does not guarantee that the website will function flawlessly or without interruption. Telesto expressly disclaims any liability with regard to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness of the information provided, and the (undisturbed) use of this website.
Third-party information, products, and services
When Telesto displays links to third-party websites, it does not imply that the products or services offered on or through these websites are endorsed by Telesto.
Telesto accepts no liability and no responsibility for the content, use, or availability of websites referred to or linked to this website.
The use of such links is at your own risk. The information on such websites has not been further assessed by Telesto for accuracy, reasonableness, timeliness, or completeness.
Using the information
Telesto reserves all intellectual property rights and other rights with regard to all information offered on or through this website (including all texts, graphic materials, and logos).
It is not permitted to copy, download, or disclose information on this website in any way, or to distribute or multiply it without the prior written permission of Telesto or the rightful consent of the rights holder.
You may print and/or download information from this website for your own personal use.
Telesto reserves the right to modify the information offered on or through this website, including the text of this disclaimer, at any time without further notice.
It is advisable to periodically check whether the information offered on or through this website, including the text of this disclaimer, has been changed.
Dutch law applies to this website and the disclaimer. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this disclaimer will be exclusively submitted to the competent court in the Netherlands.
It may happen that there is a vulnerability in one of our systems. If you discover a vulnerability, we kindly request you to report it to us as soon as possible so that we can take the necessary measures.
We ask you to:
- Report the vulnerability to us as soon as possible after discovery;
- Email your findings to contact@Telesto.nl;
- Provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem so that we can resolve it as quickly as possible;
- In most cases, the IP address or URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability are sufficient, but more information may be required for more complex vulnerabilities;
- Leave contact details so that we can get in touch with you to collaborate on a secure solution. Please provide at least an email address or phone number;
- Do not share information about the security issue with others until it is resolved;
- Handle the knowledge of the security issue responsibly by not taking actions beyond what is necessary to demonstrate the security issue;
- Understand that any information obtained from Telesto’s systems is subject to confidentiality, and further disclosure of that information is a punishable offense.
In any case, avoid:
- Placing malware;
- Copying, modifying, or deleting data or configurations of a system (an alternative is to create a directory listing or screenshot);
- Making changes to the system;
- Repeatedly accessing the system or sharing access with others;
- Using brute force to gain access to systems;
- Engaging in denial-of-service attacks or social engineering.
You can expect the following from us:
If your report meets the above conditions, we will not take any legal consequences against you. We treat your report strictly confidentially and do not share personal data with third parties without your permission unless required by law or court order.
We will keep you informed of the progress. We will resolve the security issue you identified in the system within a reasonable period. We will mutually agree on when and how to publish information about it.
By mutual agreement, we can mention your name as the discoverer of the reported vulnerability.
If you wish to contact Telesto regarding this disclaimer, you can use the following contact details:
Phone: +31 70 200 24 77
Address: Binckhorstlaan 36, unit C1.49, 2516 BE Den Haag (Netherlands)